social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, February 16, 2014

take-a-word: vintage

just playing around for the vintage theme at "take-a-word"...
background free from flickr
"universal" globe: deviantscrap
photo: private stash
rest (plant and stitches): scrapbookgraphics
font (1943): old london

15 comments:

  1. Very elegant art piece. Love the composition and images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach jeh, was ist der kleine Hund so schön verknautscht...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wieder so ein einzigartig ausgefallenes Teil. Die Erdkugel ist Klase und die Blumen mit 3D Effekt, gefällt mir alles super gut.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a beautiful vintage postcard, Johanna. It's a stunner.

    Off to visit your new blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, I was 9 years old in 1943 at the time of your beautiful vintage! I guess that makes me vintage vintage!! As always, Johanna, I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That vintage photo is so wonderful! I'm a softy when it comes to dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ein tolles Werk, die rote "Naht" macht sich richtig gut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johanna, this is superb!Delicate and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soft, elegant and touching tribute to this beauty Johanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, a lovely vintage and elegant piece, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Das sieht gut aus! Besonders die rote Zickzack-Naht wirkt klasse und ist ein richtiger Eyecatcher.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely vintage compilation.I love the stitches on the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das zaubert doch gleich ein Lächeln aufs Gesicht. Eine wunderbare Zusammenstellung.
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful details in this creation ...
    you have a very nice stash of photo booth pics and this one with the doggie and its admirer is great!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber