social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, February 12, 2014

three-muses-challenge: black & white

old picture from my stash
texture: shadowhouse black magick 10
font: segoe script

14 comments:

  1. Hih, you gave me big smile, Johanna!
    Donkeys are really stubborn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super little donkey cartoon Johanna! Gave me a smile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee heee, if only we weren't such a set of donkeys. I love this, Johanna, it really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, geniale Aussgae und ja so wahr!
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, you've made a find Johanna! :D
    It's a treasure! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever little donkeys! Wouldn't we all be wise to take their advice?? You've left me smiling, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die sehen aus wie Scherenschnitte - wunderbar!
    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great piece and a very important reminder as to how we should all behave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danke dafür, dass du ein Lächeln auf mein Gesicht gezaubert hast!

    ReplyDelete


  10. Ein ganz wunderbarer Scherenschnitt, der mir ein Lächeln auf´s Gesicht zaubert.

    Danke!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber