social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, March 05, 2014

3-muses-challenge: mail art - bon voyage

elements from scrapbookgraphics: kit enjoy the journey from natali design & tangie baxter artjournalcaravan 2013
postal stamps and mailing label googled
font at the bottom: byron

16 comments:

  1. Gefällt mir riesig gut deine mail-art-collage!!! - und die Zettis natürlich auch! Vielleicht habe ich ja Glück und bekomme eines von dir...
    schon mächtig in Medina-Vorbereitung - LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collage, Johanna. Love the details and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hach wieder so ein tolles Johanna-mail-art Werk, große klasse ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your design is quite wonderful dear Johanna! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johanna, this is pure bliss. Gorgeous art, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunner, Miss Johanna, the composition and colours are spot on, and the details brilliant. Take a bow, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever and beautiful way of telling this theme!
    It worths enlarging indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Na, wenn das nicht dein Thema ist :) Ein tolles Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Drop-Dead Gorgeous, my friend!
    and what a lovely story it tells.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is always lovely, and totally focused on the challenge, Johanna. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber