social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, March 15, 2014

SPA: arrows


digitally created postcard using:
background and words: tangie baxter (sbg - ajc13)
arrows: paula kesselring_over-the-rainbow

find the other participants of the challenge here

11 comments:

  1. Ein schöner Spruch und ein tolle Karte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful postcard...great words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Johanna! Great watercolor and the arrows! The look stitched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ja, das kann ich nur unterstreichen!
    Wie du die Pfeile gestaltet hast gefällt mir super!
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quote and fabulous work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johanna, I love your saying- so true! and yes, the arrows look stitched- very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wie wahr! Tolles Werk, tolle Worte, tolle Farben...
    Hab mich übrigens fast weg geschmissen, bei Deinem Kommentar mit dem Storch und dem abgenommenen Leid :)))
    Liebe Grüße
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true and such a wonderful way of reminding us!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber