social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, March 29, 2014

SPA: down on the farm

i started with a sprayed background (scanned it);
horse one of my photos
created a stucked version of muybridge horses for the stripe at the right and blendet it in;
various custom made brushes added;
finished with a texture from shadowhouse (2 feb 12)

14 comments:

  1. Ein Hingucker...bei genauer Betrachtung entdeckt Frau immer mehr Details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this beautiful art work. All on it is perfect. I can feel a summer day's odors in fields.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - your sprayed background really looks like grass and the border down the right hand side sets the whole piece off. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Johanna! The sprayed background is perfect with this! Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine ganz wunderbare Karte, total mein Geschmack! Am besten gefällt mir, dass du die Poststempelstreifen rot gemacht hast!
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely and I like the little strip down the right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wie schön - toll, dass du den "echten" Hintergrund digital verwertest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card- love your vibrant colors and the whole picture is so serene ")

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, tranquil scene...makes me go ahhhhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love knowing the steps you took to make your lovely collage! A very nice job!


    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ein großartiges Werk ist das geworden, liebe Johanna.

    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Wochenanfang.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful work on this...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super! Love the small horse images on the right side.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber