social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, March 08, 2014

SPA: fishes

one of my favorite fishes is the seahorse.
i can´t remember where i found this striped one, but i gave it a zoological name;)
orange background is from 2 lil owls (jewel chalks)
elements from deviantscrap (pinklotty_summerfreshborders), scrapbookgraphics (roseyposey_gentlemen)
fonts: boston traffic + adolphus
[edit: meanwhile i found out that this species REALLY exists, and even this zoological term was right;)]

18 comments:

  1. Huhu Johanna, superschön.
    Ich mag Seepferdchen auch soooooooooo gerne ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Großartig ist Dein Seepferdchen, die sind aber auch wirklich knuffig.

    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Sonntag, liebe Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the elements you have joined together here. The background makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely Johanna!
    Seahorses have always been a favorite of mine too...your striped one is new to me and super!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sea horses are so cool...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha....ein Seepferdchen wollte ich zuerst auch verwerkeln, weil ich die auch so sehr mag. Dann habe ich mich doch anders entschieden...

    Ein genialer Beitrag für SPA, liebe Johanna! Toll gemacht!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely marvelous combination of humor, color, images, and text! I LOVE it! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All beautifully put together. Seahorses are so intriguing and of course I had to investigate your fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seahorses as well, a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Johanna! What a great seahorse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sea horses always interest me, Johanna. I love the contrast of the black and white against your wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber