social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, March 01, 2014

SPA: newspaper

i created this newspaper title
in the size of a postcard

13 comments:

  1. Tolle Idee - ich bewundere immer wieder deine Fähigkeit des digitalen Werkelns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tribute to a great singer, Johanna, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. zum Glück hat der WDR mal wieder mitgefeiert und Live at Leeds gesendet - juchu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein tolles Werk. Meine Güte ist der Gute schon 70, mei, wie die Zeit vergeht.

    Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein tolles Werk. Meine Güte ist der Gute schon 70, mei, wie die Zeit vergeht.

    Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fabulous, and such a great tribute, Johanna. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ein klasse Beitrag für SPA, liebe Johanna! Gefällt mir sehr gut!

    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Sonntag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter loves him. Great tribute to Roger, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alright I like your headlines this is a great postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea and the end result is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such an interesting take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber