social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, March 17, 2014

take-a-word: green

i have another atc for the zetti swap, a green one this time...
all stamps: zettiology
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and a digital piece (i had time to play, because after a week full of brightest sunshine we had a dull weekend - actually nature would need much more rain!)
  green background: nothing-but-freebies
all elements: tangie baxter (scrapbookgraphics)
font: 1454 gutenberg bibel

19 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow - wie genial sind die denn ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is great, Johanna. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great pieces, Johanna, love the zetti jumbo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umwerfend schön Johanna, das grün leuchtet so klasse ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful green. I still like the elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the zebra-striped elephant. So much fun, and really striking against the bright green background. Good work, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Großartig! Das sind deine bisher allerschönsten Zettis!

    (Ratespiel: Mikrofaserfeudel wieder ziemlich heiß, aber falsch!)
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so clever Johanna! Beautiful work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both fabulous Johanna...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your "green" card creations sure do look great...
    thank you for reminding me what green looks like ;)
    Greetings from snowy Virginia where they tell us spring is coming soon
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both your manual and digital art Johanna! These greens are so vivid and joyful!
    And maybe you'll clean the elephant stripes now?! Hahaha! Beautiful contrasts!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both your manual and digital art Johanna! These greens are so vivid and joyful!
    And maybe you'll clean the elephant stripes now?! Hahaha! Beautiful contrasts!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, Miss Johanna, I don't know who the lucky recipient will be for these gorgeous zetti cards, but there is no doubt they will treasure them.

    STANDING OVATION from me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so weet!Loveeeeeeeeeeeee your work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like them both! It is hard to tell that one is hand created and the other digital.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber