social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, March 03, 2014

take-a-word: numbers

three more of my zetti-atcs
 backgrounds: numbers stamp (custom) on the left one, the other ones stenciled;
faces: teesha moore
 some custom made stamps (stempel malter) involved: text on the right one translates "normality is overrated"... 
face on the left one: printed onto transparency, painted on the back and glued on;
doodles and imagine banner: hidden_vintage_studios: tangled up
key signs on the right one: masking tape

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful zetti style ATCs.
    Have a great Mach, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colourful, Johanna, love your eye-popping zetti ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh; I love your Zetti's! Wonderful, colorful, and imaginative! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Zetti cards Johanna, gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Johanna, Zettis sind immer eine Augenweide, genialschön.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really good fun with some unusual designs and the black and white edging sets off the colours so well. If I had to choose I'd have the middle one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Zetti style is fabulous these would make great postage stamps...wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So schön farbenfroh! Zettis muß ich auch noch machen....
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. These little works of art have an inordinate amount of work within, Johanna. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Zetti fun, Johanna. Super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love zetti! Your ATCs are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely zetti,
    absolutily beautiful!
    I would like having so unique post stamps!!
    Good job Johanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. More fabulous stamps - the zetti style looks so good.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber