social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, March 19, 2014

three-muses-challenge: spring

 
background: roseyposey (sbg)
framing: chicks_n_ducks (sbg)
banksy zebra from the internet (reworked)
font: for the one hundreth time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
winter-duftschneeball
christrose
leberblümchen
(wächst zwischen den steinen vor der haustür, man darf nur nicht immer zu sorgfältig sauber machen;))
(if you don´t clean too thoroughly, some flowers also settle between the stones...)
fonts: beyond wonderland + fine hand

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful and sweet photos Johanna!
    I love them!
    And, hahaha! I love a lot your funny salutations to this new spring too!
    You're a talented lady!!!
    (I'm late for the green challenge...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boo! Why did you have to go and remind me about Spring cleaning!! Now I have to get to work. As always, lovely art, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your beautiful blossoms but the spring cleaning I can do without...great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever take on the theme, Johanna and clever use of the Banksy art, too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dieser Frühjahrsputz ist echt ein Kracher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, spring is time of cleaning. I cleaned my drawers for the challenge;)
    Wonderful, clever art piece, Johanna.
    Lovely flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every one is a winner, Johanna, but the first is an absolute hoot. Bravo, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the flower potos are beautiful, but the spring cleaning image stole my heart, so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ich liebe diesen Frühjahrsputz von dir - Riesenfreude heute!
    (und 1000 Dank, alles angekommen!)
    Welch wunderschöne Blumen du in deinem Garten hast!
    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! That zebra is so funny! what a great piece.

    And I love your flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your flowers so much! And the zebra adds a bit of fun to a not-so-much-fun task! Great work!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Johanna, you always surprise me. Your art is unique, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your beautiful "volunteer" blooms look perfect coming up between the cracks Johanna and your other flowers are gorgeous too ... Happy Spring (we are still waiting for signs here in Virginia!)

    Your Zebra getting his strips cleaned is fabulous...you really put a smile on my face
    Thank you!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hihi... das Zebrawerk ist einen fetten Grinser wert.
    Deine Blumenfotos sind klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photos are so beautiful, Johanna, and your piece for the Three Muses is brilliant. I am still smiling!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber