social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, March 12, 2014

three-muses-challenge: zetti

backgrounds painted with twinklin h2o´s
various stencils, stamps (some custom made) and images from teesha moore;
elephant found in the web and altered

21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Zetti stamps, Johanna, your elephant is sensational!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous zetti's, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a colourful and happy group of Zettis, Johanna. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, they are great Johanna!
    I love both!
    You've surely felt zetti during zebrafying the elephant! :D
    I would like to have a stamps print with those ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute I love that funny little face...awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful ATC's Johanna! Lovely work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic ATCs! I especially love the elephant. We need real zetti stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That striped elephant is so clever, and gave me such a smile. Great zetti stanps, Johanna. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Zettis! Großartig der Elefant und mein Lieblingsmond ist auch dabei - um den beneide ich dich!
    Bin auch gerade beim "Zettien" - auf den letzten Drücker.
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like the cards for a fascinating card game, they look good together. I especially like your backgrounds and the elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! It's so much fun doing collages with paint and rubber stamps!! And you have done such a nice job with your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your stamps and these are no exception. They have such character and are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so much fun and so well done, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your zetti collage, especially the elephant.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber