social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, April 05, 2014

black windows of paint...

... is a line in nirvana´s paper cuts song


SPA theme on sunday: windows

10 comments:

  1. Es ist kaum zu glauben, dass er schon 20 Jahre nicht mehr lebt... für mich immer noch. Schön, dass du mit dieser traurigen Collage an ihn erinnerst!
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the moody feel of this beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it possible that so much time has gone by since we lost his talent? Thank you for your great tribute.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was für eine ansprechende Hommage an einen tollen Künstler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! Such an awesome card! I love the darkness of this! Really interesting all the way through! ")

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber