social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, April 18, 2014

marion´s bird people swap

my contribution to marion´s annual swap

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are great fun, and so colourful, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boah, die sehen ja genial aus, die würden mir auch gefallen ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Köstlich die Mama-Mias!
    Das ist wirklich ein spaßiges Thema - bin jetzt auch dabei und will es über Ostern schaffen.
    Ich glaube bei diesem Thema kann man einfach nicht aufhören...
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and fabulous. Love who is going fishin ;) I'm with. too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo liebe Johanna, Deine ATC`s zu Marion`s Blog-Swap sind Dir wirklich perfekt gelungen! Vielleicht erwische ich ja eines von Dir???
    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes WE.
    LG MARTINA

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber