social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, April 21, 2014

take-a-word: wings

background again spray painted and scanned, 
then layered with textures from 2 lil owls

22 comments:

  1. I love the background and its striking colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bright color on this one, Johanna. I always enjoy a visit here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Johanna! The background is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is perfect!Love the bug too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely Johanna so elegant...love the background color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is exquisite, Johanna. I love the delicate dragon fly and his most beautiful background. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All is perfect in your lovely art work. Happy Easter Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hammerschön Johanna!
    Einen schönen Ostermontag wünsch ich Dir !
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, ein fantastisches Werk, Johanna.

    Frohe Ostern noch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolut Klasse mit diesem tollen Hintergrund!
    Dir noch einen schönen 2. Osterfeiertag, liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely clear design, nice work, Johanna.
    I like the font too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this. It's so beautiful Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love dragonflies! The hot colors are wonderful with the black dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the most stunning piece, Johanna, a gorgeous celebration of colour mixed with just the right amount of understated. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic Johanna, love the dragonfly and the background, well made.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sieht super aus - diese Farben sind einfach grandios intensiv!
    ... so ein Zufall, ich habe heute auch gesprüht!
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  17. Traumhaft schön, die Farben sind mal wieder genau meins.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha! A dragonfly from Da Vinci! Excellent Johanna! :D
    As usual, I adore your BG! ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber