social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, April 23, 2014

three-muses-challenge: shoes

union jack is a free wallpaper from the net;
background in the star: 2 lil owls_luscious linen #5;
old picture from ebay
font stud from myfont (not free)

the theme at moo-mania also is shoes/footgear for the next two weeks.

21 comments:

  1. Really love those shoes!Great work again my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what amazing shoes, Johanna, great background again! Reminds me that I flew out from London to come to New Zealand in the same year - 1972!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those platforms are killers and not in a figurative way! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masterpiece, Johanna. There is a message in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation of themes! This is no exception - awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gehe ich recht in der Annahme, dass du solche "killer" niemals getragen hast? Coole Idee!
    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet they took some walking in too!
    Lovely piece of memory! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness. If I wore those, I'd be sure to fall off and end up in the hospital. Great bit of fun, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastisch retro Johanna ...
    kurz gesagt ... HIP!

    xx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, das sind ja echt geniale Puschen. Toll gemacht.

    Danke für's Mitmachen bei MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Johanna these shoes are fantastic and I love the background.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how anyone can walk in shoes like that. They give the phrase "break a leg" a whole new meaning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh, I remember wearing shoes like those in the '70s, Joanna, and my poor feet took years to recover!

    A masterpiece, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful UJ and shoes Johanna!
    I had platforms (pink!), and I loved them! One day, my mother throw them away, and I still miss them. Hahaha!
    Thank you for these good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting shoes Johanna, I would certainly break my neck in them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wie cool - ein tolles Werk. Mit den Schuhen an den Füßen würde ich fast die 2 m Marken knacken :D

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber