social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, April 09, 2014

three-muses-challenge: transportation

i found this old train in my stash and ended up adding a background (tfs_on the grid), a postal stamp (internet) and 5 selfmade brushes. well, mail art style, as so often;) i love working mail art style and i hope you are not too bored by this. 
and i LOVE making brushes!!!

21 comments:

  1. Not at all bored, Johanna. Your art piece is excellent again. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore old trains, they have character, so does this! / Ritva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece, Johanna, colourful and nostagic. I'm fascinated by the idea of making your own brushes, something to investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is gorgeous I love the coloring and the elegant old locomotive...beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mail art can't bore us ever.
    Especially if it's created by you Johanna! :)
    It's another masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never tire of your mail art style, Johanna -- or your stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot never be bored by those beautiful colors! You've done a great job with your collage!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Herrlich expressive Farben - das liebe ich immer sehr an deinen Arbeiten!
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful old trains with a fantastic background Johanna, well made.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, Johanna. The old steam engine is wonderful and it looks very comfortable in its new and colourful setting. I love this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We never get bored with your work dear. I love Mail art and this piece is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eine tolle Zusammenstellung mit wunderbaren Farben! Also ich bin auch nicht gelangweilt von Deiner Mail Art!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that colour palette, Johanna, it makes me feel happy. :D And I would NEVER tire of your mail art style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It reminds me of a train set I had when I was a little boy. The only train I've ridden on was at the zoo. It looks like a great way to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ganz spontan kommt mir "Eine Insel mit 2 Bergen..." in den Kopf :D
    Ein tolles Werk, klasse was du da alles verarbeitet hast.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not bored at all, the vibrant colours of this are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber