social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, May 04, 2014

SPA: circus

yes, the circus was in town - and my camera says it was on march 8th. so i made a date brush and let the muybridge elephants march in front of the tent.
frame shadowhouse_box 4

9 comments:

  1. What a great postcard elephants on parade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich mag besonders die Elefanten.
    danke für Deinen Beitrag

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you have done with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wie gut, dass die Kamera die Daten speichert - das hat mir schon oft auf die Sprünge geholfen. Dein Werk sieht klasse aus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Karte gefällt mir ja wieder sehr gut - wie schön die Elefanten sich hier machen!
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very fun collage! And how fun to know there was a circus there in your town!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would make such a cool stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh I was thinking the same thing about a stamp! haahaa Such a cool card! And that you created it from the actual circus in your town is even cooler! Well done! ")

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber