social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, May 10, 2014

SPA: doors

"porta arcana" is latin for "secret door"...
door and monkey from itkupilli,
flower from holliewood
frame layer: shadowhouse_2feb12
font: microbrew three (not free)

10 comments:

  1. Ein tolles Werk, das kleine Äffchen im Vordergrund ist klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved this theme and I love what you did with it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always so creative, Johanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, secret door is a great idea! (I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my piece.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johanna! I love your card- and I am wondering what is behind the secret door!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deine digitale Werke sehen immer toll aus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and mysterious a lovely postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely old door! I love your take on this .

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber