social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, May 18, 2014

take-a-word: beach

"if there´s a heaven for me, i´m sure it has a beach attached to it"...
well, i do not live near a beach, in fact i can not be at a beach every year, but when i am i really enjoy it. not if it is too hot, but i like to walk in the sand and having this endless horizon...
background here is a free wallpaper beach, i added the seashell from itkupilli, a postal stamp and two brushes i made myself. and the quote of jimmy buffett with font segoe print.

since last wednesday i do no longer get email notifications when i get a comment.
anybody experiencing this also? any idea what to do?
i did not make any changes and i went through the whole layout but can´t find anything to fix it.
annoying!!

19 comments:

  1. super... da sehnt frau sich hin .. wenn ich an das miese Wtter denke der letzten tage... endlich hat es bei uns zu regnen aufgehört....

    mal sehen!

    TOLLE COLLAGE Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das weckt Sehnsucht pur!
    Bei mir funktioniert es mit den Kommentaren, was also falsch läuft bei Dir kann ich auch nicht sagen. Landen sie vielleicht in einem Spam-Ordner?
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. i live in front of the beach and I can't picture myself without the sea. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely composed artwork. Love your own stamp, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Da werden Urlaubserinnerungen wach...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cool mail art is full of summer fun, Johanna, terrific piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No doubt heaven includes a beach... Delightful postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful collage great details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely beach scene - makes me want warmer weather to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the words Johanna!
    I live near the Mediterranean sea and I enjoy it, even if it winter and windy... But I like it hot! :)
    Your mail art and stamps are always fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your beach collage, Johanna. Sorry I can't help you about the comments. Blogger has a way of making changes and letting us all try to figure out what to do about them. It IS annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is simply stunning, Johanna! :) A terrific piece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reading and shaking my head with you Johanna...
    I enjoy twinkling my toes in the sand very much and hearing the sounds of the sea especially on a nice day that is not too hot...
    Great postcard...
    I have a couple of those big conch shells with succulents growing in them...sometimes they even over winter for us...
    oxo
    p.s. WordPress did the same thing to me some time ago...I almost cried...it makes replying to comments so much harder...WHY do they have to "fix things" that are not broken!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super schöne Farben und das Motiv..., pack mal Deinen Koffer, ich hol Dich ab :)
    Ziel: siehe Dein Werk...
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful beachy postcard! I am lucky to be living near the sea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes, let heaven be a beach just like this one ... I can almost feel the sand under my feet. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely beach picture. Yes, it is always a delight to be by a seaside which is not too hot.

    I've read of other people having this email problem, but don't know the answer, it's very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is great, You really have captured the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ein wunderschönes Werk, sieht klasse aus - herrliche Farben und Urlaubsfeeling pur.
    Hast du geschaut, ob Blogger die Einstellungen zurückgesetzt hat ? Man weiß ja nie.... Veilleicht ist es auch nur ein vorübergehendes Problem, wie so oft bei Blogger.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber