social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, May 26, 2014

take-a-word: books

"pray for us"
the kneeling woman on the right holds a prayer book in her hands. i photographed this scenery in a graveyard in munich last week and placed it on a background from ztampf.
stitching from missvivi.

12 comments:

  1. Was für eine schöne digitale Arbeit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unique, Johanna, interesting piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touching and interesting photo, and you have done it even more interesting. Great tke on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very interesting art piece.

    Thumbs up Johanna !


    Mine is in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! It's a wonderful piece Johanna! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cemetery statues, and this one is a beauty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very interesting piece, Johanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Der Münchner Friedhof ist bestimmt total ergiebig, was Fotomotive betrifft!
    Sehr raffiniert, dass du hier ein Stitching-Motiv eingebaut hast!
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your use of cemetery statues Johanna, great background, so creatively made.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber