social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, May 07, 2014

three-muses-challenge: positive affirmations

i always loved this quote from dr seuss:
"be who you are and say what you feel. because those who mind don´t matter and those who matter don´t mind."
~~~~~~
 spray painted background with dylusion colors. scanned.
silhouette created from a model of a fashion catalog. font polaroid 22

15 comments:

  1. That IS a great quote and the piece you created is wonderful and a bit mysterious to me how you got the white and the black lettering all at the same time...that pink is fab too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes self-confidence is useful thing in this modern world. Great, well done card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote, love your silhouette against the hot pink, Johanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant colors of the background against the relaxed silhouette. The quote is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very nice and your quote. Love the s with the hot pink.


    Mine is up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one of my favourite quotes!
    I love what you've done here!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the great color contrast very bold and the awesome words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wunderbar! Die Farben passen so gut zu dem Spruch, der einfach genial ist.
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great quote on a very creatively made collage, love it.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's one of my favorite quotes, and I've used it often. I like the way your depicted it, Johanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In der Tat ein toller Spruch und dein Werk dazu ist total klasse. Geniale Farben :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The quote is true in all senses.Love the black silhouette against the pink background. Perfection, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the boldness and vibrancy of your silhouetted lady, Johanna, she gives voice to a great quote to live your life by.

    Ha ha ... so when the Dandylion clocks come floating into my garden they may have arrived from yours. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW das ist so ausdrucksstark, gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut!
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber