social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, June 29, 2014

art-journal-journey: houses

this morning my facial tissue box run empty and because of its beautiful design with beach houses i could not throw it out...
so i scanned the motif and set it onto a spray painted background.
added the sun (free from wishingonastar) and wrote the quote with font daft brush (not free, but one of my new favorites, as it looks a bit like brush painted and you can type the letters in various styles)
framed with shadowhouse´s black box 2.
so this is a late entry for the enormously popular art-journal-journey this month and i can´t wait with which idea they will come up on tuesday for the month of july! thanks for a great challenge, ladies!!

4 comments:

  1. First of all I so appreciate mixed media artists like you Johanna because nothing goes to waste...
    Brilliant use of your tissue box for this fine creation and the words you chose ring so true!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für eine tolle Zusammenstellung, Ferien feeling kpmplett!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ja, wie wahr. Ein tolle Werk, da möchte man doch gleich in den Urlaub starten. Auch das andere Werk zum Thema gefällt mir gut. Tolle Idee.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber