social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, June 23, 2014

take-a-word: mail art

background spray painted and scanned
octopus: own stash
black grunge script: scrapbookgraphics sspar_grungestamps;
various brushes selfmade

13 comments:

  1. Eine wunderschöne und interessante Arbeit Johanna!
    Eine gute neue Woche wünsch ich Dir!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that the envelopes in my mailbox would look like this, a wonderful piece of mail art Johanna, love the blue color.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made an octopus look beautiful, Johanna, love your unusual mail art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very well done! Have a lovely Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, especially damaged by salt water! Great idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice art you did. Mine is up.

    Ya Holland is winning for my hubbies country. Today they have two goals. Just watched it.June 23/ 2014

    I love soccer.

    I hope Germany wins also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hossa, da musste ich doch glatt auf Vergrößern kicken um alles sehen zu können. Was für ein tolles Werk.
    .... Grins.... Da hast du mich erwischt, mein W-Karten-Aktion schlummert im Geheimen, ich habe lange lange nichts mehr gemacht ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hier stimmt einfach mal wieder alles! Die Motive, wunderbare Farben und Nick Bantock;)
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful blue envelope. I love your hand-made brushes, Johanna. Great bit of mail art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mail art is YOUR art Johanna!
    Deep blue for deep water for deep meanings..
    You really are the queen of mail art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, ist das eine tolle Arbeit, klasse Farben wieder und gut wirkende Brushes - Wow!
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber