social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, June 08, 2014

take-a-word: shapes

spray painted background
silhouette made from a fashion catalog
quote written with font polaroid 22
frame from shadowhouse

11 comments:

  1. Love silhouettes, Johanna, love your quote, too, one to live by, another masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysterious, great piece of art, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Johanna. I love what you did with the lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wise words and pure beauty for this one Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that quote, Johanna, and your silhouette looks brilliant against the striking blue background. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What words of wisdom. Silhouettes can be so expressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant use of the silhouette...looks great with the blue and your words are very wise!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das gefällt mir wieder total, nicht nur inhaltlich - gerade die relativ schlichte Gestaltung ist klasse1
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love silhouettes, too! The quote is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ich mag solche Silhouetten! Die wollte ich auch mal wieder verwenden. Den Spruch mag ich auch sehr und ich glaube den Font brauche ich auch. Vielen Dank für die tolle Inspiration!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber