social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, June 25, 2014

three-muses-challenge: dancers

i spray painted this music sheet and scanned it;
two stripes of a dancing couple (by muybridge) added.
made a brush with dancing steps and stamped it for male and female separately with a little shadow.
frame from shadowhouse (cracked up at 50%)

17 comments:

  1. fabelhaft! Ich mag diese bewegten Bilder...das ist hier so spannend
    - Rhytmus und Bewegung -
    das Tanzgefühl herrlich transportiert und noch insgesamt verziert als ganze Einheit...
    ganz Johanna!

    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most imaginative ideas, Johanna, this is top class, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Johanna!
    Wonderful BG! :)
    I love the steps overlay, and I wonder...
    What is this dance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Johanna! So fun!!The overly was an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background is great and make a beautiful contrast with the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Different and happy you did it. I do not feel alone with mine .

    Mine is up.


    Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, you've come up with a unique and creative interpretation of the challenge. I don't know how you do it week after week, but you do! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Immer wieder klasse wie du deine selbst gefertigten Hintergründe in deine digitalen Werke einbaust. Ein tolles Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... deine Idee, die Tanzschritte einzubauen ist genial!
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hach, einfach schön! Der gesprayte Hintergrund "knallt" so schön.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This piece turned out great Johanna!
    There is something about the Muybridge images that always speak to me...
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber