social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, July 06, 2014

take-a-word: butterflies

background and moon: out-of-this-world freebie from deviantscrap (holliewood and rucola designs)
luna moth:own stash
fonts: Exotc350BdBT + Exotc350DmBdBT

[actias luna is the latin name for luna moth]

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely circle-in-the-square composition. I like the expression on the moon's face as he studies the moth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouaouh! Enchanting and magical vision of a butterfly world.
    I love the idea, the composition, the colors and the elements... Well, I love all.
    (What's the meaning of 'Actias Luna' please?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mysterious and well done, Johanna. Love the colours and your style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exquisite luna moth. Of course it would be hanging about the moon! Beautiful work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful piece! I love the rich colours and depth in this! it has a magical quality to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traumhaft Johanna..spricht mich total an!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich überlege gerade, ob der Mond grummelig oder freundlich schaut. Beim Anblick der Motto schaudert es mich ... ich mag keine Motten.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They make a one of a kind couple. Lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I'm not sure Mr Moon is so happy to see the butterfly, but I love it. Gorgeous work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber