social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, September 13, 2014

just play


i could not resist the temptation to buy the digi-kit jen maddox_broaden your mind (scrapbookgraphics) this morning and had to play immediately with a photo i had taken this week on a walk.
fonts for text on the top: adolphus and brush up too

7 comments:

  1. So enjoyed the closeup view of this piece Johanna = WOW!
    Nature is full of surprises and always a treat isn't it.
    Have to also say how lucky I feel to be able to 'visit' with you in the click of a button!
    Thank you for your really lovely comments just now...next best thing to getting to visit in person.
    Happy Weekend to you
    oxo
    p.s. Rumi is so amazing a book of just his quotes would really be a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolles Digi-Motiv - und super kombiniert. Ja, die Apfelbäume hängen in diesem Jahr total voll, hier auch.
    Noch mekka-beseelt - Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great words, and what a delightful design, Joahanna!
    Have a lovely Monday ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went off to investigate this kit (digital kits are a total mystery to me) and eventually found it and am now very impressed as to how you used a piece of it here in your fascinating artwork.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber