social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, September 15, 2014

take-a-word: windows

window arches stamp from stampington, alpha teesha moore,
gesso, vintage label, washi tape

ja, venedig wär auch mal wieder ´ne idee...

13 comments:

  1. how do you do this so lovely?!! You are really an inspiration to me...this is a wonderful piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I were there too :-)
    Beautiful pages that give me wanderlust...there is something about arches that always speaks to me!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windows there are so beautiful. Great work again, Johanna.
    Wish a wonderful day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du legst eine ganz schön Geschwindigkeit vor in Deinem Altered Book Johanna!
    Super sieht das wieder aus --
    sehr inspirierend !
    Schöne neue Woche!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work. Well done.

    Mine is up if you care to look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art is always so beautiful Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very striking, great artwork brought together, Joanna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved arches! Wonderful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your arched windows are beautiful, Johanna, then your work always is.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber