social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, September 06, 2014

TINY altered book: seahorse

again an entry in the tiny altered book.
i LOVE seahorses, my favorite fish! 
(and as living beings good for ajj)
gesso, bistre, seahorse stamp (inkadinkado), alpha (karv´d), sea weed (good stamps stamp good; hardly visible in the scan).
glassine envelope with a tag:
and did you know there is a brand new monthly challenge blog here:
 "the mirror cracked"

13 comments:

  1. eine wundervolle seite,ich liibe seepferdchen.

    GLG Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefällt mir sehr gut, ein zauberhaftes Büchlein, und Seepferdchen sind immer faszinierend!Dir ein schönes Wochenende, und danke, dass du wieder an AJJ gedacht hast! GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exclusiv! das ist eine Prachtseite Johanna!
    Lieben Dank für diesen schönen Beitrag zur Art JOurnal Journey Challenge!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auf badisch : Seepferdle ;-) - die mag ich total gerne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting artwork. The text about seahorses is wonderful and comforting those who have lost theirs to the sea. Well done, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo Wonderful Johanna!!!
    I am very fond of seahorses too (like that the males are extra hard working!)
    Your tag in the glassine envelope is so interesting and mystical!
    Happy Weekend to you
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Das ist wunderschön gestaltet - das Buch würde ich gern einmal ganz anschauen wenn du es mit deinen kreativen Ideen gefüllt hast. Liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful spread in your altered book. I was most impressed by your tag. I've never heard about seahorses carrying the souls of deceased sailors to the underworld before. It may be true or it may be lore. Regardless, it made for a great quote on your tag.

    BTW, I love that you are not on any of the other social media sites. I'm not either, so I feel better not being the only one now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your tiny altered book! your backgrouns is awesome:0) thanks for joining our Mixed media challenge at TMC!
    grtz Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eine tolle Doppelseite. Das macht wirklich Lust auf ein Altered Book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting text about the seahorse. I have always had a liking for them since seeing them in an aquarium on holiday.

    Your tiny altered book is awesome, and I am so glad you entered it into our first ever challenge, and really hope you will come back again and again.

    Lin
    The Mirror Crack'd

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tiny AB is amazing! I love sea horses and sea themes, too.
    The tag was very interesting--I had never heard that before, but how romantic!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber