social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, October 04, 2014

oktoberfest: finale

das oktoberfest geht seinem ende entgegen,
und dafür habe ich die bayrischen flaggenfarben blau/weiß gewählt

for the final photos i chose the colors of bavaria: blue and white



und da darf dann auch der "münchner im himmel" nicht fehlen
(film auf youtube)
well, you won´t be able to understand the bavarian dialect... there is a short film about a man from munich, who came to heaven after he died. but actually he didn´t like it there and was sent back to earth, to munich to be exact - because there was his heaven...



das wars gewesen...
nächste woche gibts dann für die mo/mi-challenges wieder was im kleinen journal
that was the rest from octoberfest...
next week i will have entries in my tiny altered book for the monday/wednesday challenges

6 comments:

  1. Impressive celebrations, indeed! :)
    Thanks for taking me to the Oktoberfest, even if virtually. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beeindruckende Fotos... Richtig schön!
    Schönes Wochenende!
    Ich bin schon gespannt auf Deine Buchseiten!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Durch dich war ich jetzt wirklich zum ersten Mal auf dem Oktoberfest - und ganz umsonst!
    Nee, natürlich nicht umsonst, aber ich bin billig davon gekommen.
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da ist die Oktoberfestzeit recht fix vergangen. Vielen Dank für deine schönen Fotos während dieser Zeit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been so much fun following you around this Oktoberfest event. It is a bit sad that we now have to say goodbye to it, but the photos of Bavaria and Bavarian influence were quite evident and SO fun to see. It certainly must have been a BIG event.

    Thanks beyond belief for sharing a part of your world I would probably never have seen without the internet (and your blog, of course).

    ReplyDelete

  6. I visited your wonderful Oktoberfest fotos a few days ago and gave my German Onkel Sepp the link to the Munchner in Himmel which is so him. I watched it but my Bavarian/German is very rusty I only got bits of it.
    It has been fun catching up with all of your creativity Johanna!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber