social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, October 11, 2014

still life: fruits

among the classical still lifes you can often find fruits.
so i made these two simple pages in my tiny altered book:


linking to mixed it monthly

stamps: pears toomuchfun, smaller letters teesha moore, bigger letters ma vinci

10 comments:

  1. Schlicht und einfach und wunderschön sind die Seiten Johanna!
    Ich glaub Du bist bald fertig mit dem Buch, oder?
    Hast einen richtigen FLOW damit!
    Schönen Samstag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um dieses Tiny-Book kann ich dich nur beneiden - wie schell hat man hier interessante Seiten fertig.
    Schönes Wochenende von Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely. Images from our OktoberFest this year:
    https://www.google.com.br/search?q=blumenau+brasilien+oktoberfest+2014&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=675&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=UGs5VMrkGLSAsQS0o4HwCA&ved=0CDEQsAQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful juicy pages! :)
    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das sieht ja klasse und sehr kreativ aus! Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dein Büchlein ist einfach zuckersüss! Und dazu noch diese leckeren Früchtchen hier :) Mir läuft das Wasser im Mund zusammen! und ja Birnen sind ein oft gewähltes Stillleben-Motiv...wunderbar! Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to stop by since I finally had time to breathe. I adore the chess set in the post below. It would be a great theme in my 7 continents AB.

    And of course, fruit and I are friends. You can never have too much fruit. And these lovely spreads have proven it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your minimalist art and as always love your tiny book.
    I especially like "Still Life of Four Pears".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tiny altered book! I'll bet that it is a delight to look at your book.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber