social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, October 13, 2014

take-a-word: umbrella


brick background: artistry, framed with a texture from shadowhouse;
brushes self made

18 comments:

  1. Creative, strong art piece. Love the brikwall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Ratzi ist klasse, das hab ich noch gar nicht...
    Also, ich kann von den Banksy-Ratten auch nicht genug haben!
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Banksy creation dear Johanna. Wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great graffiti piece, Johanna. Your brushes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bansky-esque graffiti art, Johanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein großartiges Werk ist das wieder, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super Johanna...the paint splat is perfect on the bricks too!
    I could use that umbrella here today in rainy Virginia :-)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johanna, you've got an unique style even though I can see Banksy's influence in your art. I can recognize your pieces and that is the aim of any artist. Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creative and gorgeous and quirky .. and I love it. Amazing fun, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great graffiti piece on a beautiful brick wall bg!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, I love Mr Beaver (?) and his fantastic-dynamic-white-plash-shadow on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  12. Das ist ja mal wieder echt cool Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I SO love your digital art. You make it so unique, although I also see shades of Banksy, too. Loved the wall and shadow.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber