social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, October 01, 2014

three-muses-challenge: happiness is...

another page in my tiny altered prayer book...
gessoed, bird napkin, rest stamped

edit: the arabic words are: "air mail"

13 comments:

  1. Oh ja- ich liebe auch den Gesang der Vögel- besonders am Morgen. Eine tolle Seite! Liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and interesting book page.
    Love it, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das spricht mir aus dem Herzen...
    sieht fabelhaft aus die Doppelseite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you dear Johanna, listening birds singing is a real delight! :)
    As usual, I love the way you made your pages, it's done with harmony and cleverness.
    (I just don't understand the Arabic words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welch ein schöner Buntspecht!
    Das wird ein richtig tolles Mini-Buch.
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schöne Seite...und der Specht hockt manchmal im alten Birnbaum vor unserem Balkon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful spread Johanna! I too love listening to the birds! Just beautiful my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love listening to birds! I love your little altered book!! Very lovely!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is always such a special treat, Johanna. I love your little prayer book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful choice for happiness you are right listening to birds is a delight and so is your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stimmt, das ist immer wieder ein Highlight... im Garten sitzen und die Vögel zu hören ... oder aber beim Waldlauf.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber