social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, October 17, 2014

wonach siehts denn aus? ;)

what does it look like?
(more about it in ca 10 days...)








12 comments:

  1. Also - für mich sieht das nach jede Mange Spaß und fröhlicher Matscherei aus - da wäre ich auch gern dabei ;o) Bin gespannt, was du aus dem Notizbuch dann tolles machst. Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende, liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween costume? :) Now I am curious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da wünsche ich dir und den anderen ganz ganz viel Kreativität, Spaß, Erholung .... Lasst es euch gut gehen :) Bin schon auf deinen Bericht gespannt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... wie gut, dass du Papprollen eingepackt hast und mich noch an die Karteikarten erinnerst...
    Bis bald - Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks neat and tidy to me...
    have you been organizing :-)
    Happy Weekend dear Johanna!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well dear Johanna, this asks more questions than provides answers. This is one puzzling sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a teasing question!
    Are you going on a art retreat?
    Do we really have to wait for two weeks for the answer???
    Enjoy it whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Du bist weg, Du bist weg :) Schöööön für Dich!!!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not even a hint? :) 10 days is a long time and I am soooo curious! ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber