social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, November 09, 2014

atc swap: gelli plate plus

having quite some printed leftovers from my g.p., i participated on a small swap "gelli plate + (something)"


5 comments:

  1. super... das erste spricht mich richtig an, weil ich grad jeden Tag ein anständiges Dessert nutze... lol.... ich verwöhne mich mit einer üppigen Nachspeise seit 4 WOchen und verzichte danach auf Nahrung..und siehe da - hab schon 4 Kilo abgespeckt trotz üppiger Desserts...das Fisch ATC ist auch ein Gedicht! Schönen Sonntag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how clever, Johanna. I simply adore the maritime fish and laughed at the Carpe Desert. Clever indeed. There are going to be some very lucky swappers.

    BTW, thank you for letting me know about the paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toll, wieder echte Johanna-ATCs!
    Ich werde mich bestimmt noch ärgern, dass ich bei diesem Swap nicht mit gemacht habe...
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shades of pink are lovely together. Wonderful gelli works. Johanna.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber