social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, November 23, 2014

high fog

 
we often have this here... high fog. a few kilometers away can be brightest sunshine, but we are sitting in a thick soup... as today...
so i took this as starting point for another journal i recently began creating with gelli plate backgrounds.
i love editing photos with "faux ttv" layerings. as the photo shows trees, it is good for the current moo mania & more challenge and for the "organic" theme at take-a-word. i printed the photo onto old ledger with the word "November" on it (didn´t they have a cool handwriting in these times?)
some washi tape added and the Alphabet are stamps from ma Vinci.


17 comments:

  1. Was für ein großartiges Werk, liebe Johanna.

    Danke für's Mitmachen bei MOO-MANIA & MORE.

    Hab noch einen schönen Restsonntag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine tolle Arbeit ist das - der Baum ist ein Hit und wie Du alles arrangiert hast hier!
    Einen schönen Sonntag Abend wünsch ich Dir noch.. wir haben auch pausenlos hier Nebel in den letzten Tagen... irgendwie ein Novemberschicksal, oder?

    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke für's Linken zur MOO MANIA & More Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So schön - und noch dazu dem (bei euch)nebeligen Tag angepasst.

    Für diese wunderschönen alten Schriften könnte ich mich auch immer begeistern. Ich glaube ja, dass nun im Computerzeitalter bald niemand mehr schön schreiben kann.
    Bei uns war's heute ausnahmsweise mal sonnig. LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you have made the art piece. Tree is a good choice for the organic theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make fog looks soo cool, Johanna. Great art work! Very atmospheric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen fog roll into an area, but never heard of high fog before. However, I love the piece you created and, like you, adore ANY ledger paper. Beautiful entry and art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such wonderful art! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have yet to catch the gelli plate mania, but I so admire the work of those who have. I love your green piece, and I foresee another wonderful journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a way with these artistic compositions, each element placed in just the right way.

    I especially like the trees, the old hand-writing and your use of washi tape here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely journal page, Johanna, describing the organic theme. Take a bow, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Johanna you create the most unique and lovely collages I like all the colors in this and the picture of the trees wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the way you design your pieces. Each element is perfectly placed while the colors play a major role in the overall result of your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ja mit Nebel sind wir momentan auch sehr geplagt, Dein Werk drückt das perfekt aus.
    Schönen Abend und lG Anja

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber