social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, December 07, 2014

ajj: collage - tessin / ticino

 
another Collage (ajj) in the art Journal i´m currently working in... the wet and foggy weather does not tempt me to go out, so i enjoy my creative passions...
 
i took a map of the italian speaking part of switzerland (Ticino) from an old merian Magazine (i love the look of their maps!).
the compass rose is stenciled with a die (borrowed, don´t know the brand);
the sun stamp is from a-stamp-in-the-Hand.
number stamps from ma vinci, cancellation stamp custom made.

7 comments:

  1. Ah, hier kommt dein Landkartenbild. Sehr toll geworden!
    Du bist ja immens fleißig momentan, aber klar, bei diesem Wetter muss man sich mit kreativem Schaffen aufbauen.
    ...obwohl wir heute, seit langem mal wieder, einen sonnigen Tag hatten.
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying this collage challenge. I want to play, but have to finish (actually START) my Christmas gifts, first. You make collages that speak to me. This one is no exception. I was mesmerized by the various media you used in this one. Lovely, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastische Farben und Elemente..
    rockt !

    Hab lieben Dank für noch so ein schönes Teilchen!

    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wie schön, das sieht aus wie eine tolle Urlaubscollage.
    LG anja

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber