social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, December 09, 2014

ajj: don´t look back - move on

again a spread for ajj:
 

again gelli printing with a stencil for the Background.
various Pictures from my box of scraps
and Alpha from ma Vinci.

7 comments:

  1. Die Seiten sind so positiv und aufbauend!
    Einfach toll!

    Danke dass Du so vile schöne Seiten zur Collage-Challenge linkst libe Johanna!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Seiten und Spruch! So wahr, wir müssen immer wieder daran denken! LG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine tolle Seite mit super Elementen, gerfällt mir gut. Das mit der Wortverifikation ist mir noch gar nicht aufgefallen - die spinnen echt bei Blogger - grmpf. Ich teste jetzt mal hier, ob meine Kommentar auch so funktioniert und werde dann bei mir auch einen Text reinschreiben. Danke für den Tipp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das sind ja ganz tolle Seiten geworden, richtig klasse!

    ... momentan komme ich mit Blog-Gucken gar nicht hinterher, alle sind so arbeitsam...
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great us of the gelli print and something about that monkey makes me smile!
    Happy December...
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Johanna, I reported this to Blogger and they said everyone was having the verification code. Thanks for the tip. I certainly said aaaarrrggghhh when I saw it on my blog.

    You are really rocking with your art these days, this is another fascinating double page, love the contrast between the two pages and the people moving hurriedly on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make collage look beautiful and FUN. This is a great one, and a perfect message for those of us who need a push right now.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber