social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, December 11, 2014

ajj: in den alpen


and one more... for ajj

10 comments:

  1. Eine schöne Collage, fast so gut wie Urlaub in den Bergen! Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Art Journal Journey! LG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic AJ page, Johanna. So beautiful colours and composition. The stamps is a fine idea and match the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du bist ja unermüdlich in deinem Büchlein. Diese Seite macht richtig Lust auf Sommer!

    Übrigens hab ich bei mir die Wort-Verifikation jetzt raus genommen... sag mir doch mal Bescheid, wenn sie noch drin sein sollte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hach ist das eine schöne Seite!
    perfekt!

    Sei lieb gegrüßt von Susi
    ( die im N.B. versinkt ... gefällt mir super gut)

    Art Journal Journey sagt DANKE !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine super tolle Collage - die frischen Farben machen Lust auf Sommer und Urlaub.
    Liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really LIKE how the stamps compliment the scene. This is a well thought out collage, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deine Collage macht Lust auf Urlaub!
    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes besinnliches 3.Adventswochenende!

    LG Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh - da bekomm ich Sehnsucht nach den Bergen...
    Rödulljöh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Johanna!
    I do Love everything about your collage AND the alps!
    Happy beginning of the weekend
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh and Edelweiss are so special to me!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber