social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, December 18, 2014

ajj: nomadenleben (nomadic life)

 
it all started with this Background...
 

but not much of it was left in the end;)
i collaged the page with Magazine outcuts, and stamps (see below), some of them on tissue.
 

linkin´ to art Journal journey, of course;)



6 comments:

  1. Eine schöne Collage mit viel zu sehen. Danke, dass Du wieder zu Art Journal Journey linkst! GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine tolle Landschaft ... Du hast so eine eigene tolle Hand die Motive zu inszenieren.. mit den Farben und allem!
    Macht Lust auf Nomadenleben, obwohl ich denke für mich wär das wohl leider gar nichts... schon gar nicht im Winter....brrr

    Lieben Dank für noch so eine schöne Arbeit!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wie schön!
    Was werde ich froh sein, wenn das neue Jahr kommt und ich auch wieder "normale" Dinge kreieren kann.
    Ulrike - ziemlich im Stress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's been this long since I was here. This is a wonderful collage. Had to laugh at your comment about the alpha stamps. Seems we all have sets like that.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber