social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, December 20, 2014

fashion-conscious penguin

 
translates: "you should not always borrow my things"...
first i had thought about the words: "oh please tell me that Website!"...
cut out from a geolino Magazine (if i remember right).
"hot!" stamped with Alpha from rbbb
green dymo words printed with photoshop brushes.
 
when you enlarge: look at the other penguin that watches how the Little one gets ranted;)
well, mothers with daughters will probably know this Situation...
 
linking to ajj

13 comments:

  1. You've found the most adorable penguins ever! :) Another brilliant page. Happy weekend and happy 4th Sunday of Advent too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAS IST wirklich HEISS... entzückend!
    Hab einen schönen Samstag liebe Johanna!
    xoxoxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr witzig, eine tolle Jouralseite! Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Art Journal Journey, LG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny, but poor little penguin looking so inncocent.

    I've finally taken your advice about the accursed Captcha thing and got rid of it, it was a blot on my beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herrlich!

    ...und, hat Heb es hinbekommen?
    LG Ulrike - jetzt ganz entspannt durch den geschenkten Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liebe Johanna, diese Seite spricht mir aus der Seele...:) Ich musste echt lachen über diesen Spruch, der so punktgenau zum Bild passt! Echt klasse!
    Ciao Beo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool Johanna. Den Spruch kennt meine Tochter auch:)

    Ich wünsche dir einen wunderschönen 4.Advents-Sonntag, ein besinnliches Weihnachsfest und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!

    LG Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a fantasic collage maker! Love this fun one.
    A big thank you for all the sweet comments on my luciferdoosjes ♡ (and no I will not make them year round ;))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute. Looks like big sisters telling the youngest what for. xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have children, but I can certainly relate to the situation. Nicely done collage, too.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber