social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, December 17, 2014

lighthouse


about two years ago i had made this digital Collage,
now i had it printed (photo store) and for this spread i tore it in two halfs.
Background printed with gelli plate and stencils + die cut sea horses.
stamps: wave-shaped pattern (red Castle, Judy kauffman), cancellation stamp ma Vinci, Alpha teesha moore, maritime mail custom made.
lighthouse postal stamps from a german series.


for three-muses challenge lighthouse
and for ajj: collage

8 comments:

  1. What a delightful work, Johanna, I especially love the seahorses, the fab lighthouse-stamps and the beautiful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine schöne Collage, Leuchttürme sind immer Etwas besonderes Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Art Journal Journey wieder! .Dir einen schönen Tag, GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This AJ spread is gorgeous, Johanna. Really well done. Love all in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eine tolle collage,ich liebe leuchttürme,hast du wunderschön zusammengestellt.

    XXX Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine großartige Arbeit Johanna... ich bin begeistert!
    Deine Arbeiten sind immer etwas ganz besonderes!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stamps and the way you've used them, Johanna. You are so inventive with bits and pieces! I really admire your skill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pages Johanna. Lighthouses and seahorses = some of my favorite things!
    Great words too.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I leave for a day and I get SO far behind. I was thrilled to see these lighthouses. Of course, the sea horses were pretty impressive, too.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber