social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, December 24, 2014

rock x-mas!


couldn´t throw out the title page from that (older) 2001 Merkheft.
the shouting poodle is too cute! so have a great time with whichever Christmas Music you like!!
 (stamp of Music line: stamp Francisco; Alpha rbbb, also via stamp francisco)
 
linking to ajj
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well, this post was scheduled, but i want to edit it:
thanks for the Music, Joe Cocker - may you r.i.p. (†22. dec)

8 comments:

  1. Awww, too cute! Buon Natale, Johanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love tthis, my friend!Merry Christmas!May love brighten you day in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas season to you and yours, Johanna.
    Happy New Year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine lustige Collage, und genau richtige fürs Fest. Ein Besinnliches Weihnachtsfest Dir. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the dog rocked the house down, as Joe Cocker did when he was alive. Your collage was great, but your tribute made me smile in silent grief.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total witzig dieses Hundemotiv!
    ...wie gut, dass du Joe Cocker erwähnst - ich war auch sehr betroffen.
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber