social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, December 29, 2014

the inscrutable look


left page: translates "her look was inscrutable"; orange Background stamping with motif from judi kauffman (red Castle);
right page: get more info on the nebra sky disk from Wikipedia, if interested. there are various interpretations about it. my text translates: "like a smiling face"; White stripes by a print from an embossing Folder with acrylic paint.
Alpha: teesha moore
 
for ajj

4 comments:

  1. Wunderbar wie du diese so verschiedene Elemente kombiniert hast! Dake fürs Mitmachen bei Art Journal Journey, LG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Hundedame mit dem unergründlichen Blick ist wunderbar ... und dass die Scheibe grinst, ist mir noch nie aufgefallen.

    Danke für's Heb-Angebot, aber bei mir läuft alles wieder normal. Mein PC war wohl nur etwas beleidigt, dass ich ihn für ein paar Tage vernachlässigt habe.
    Liebe Grüße - Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- was für tolle Collagen!!! Ganz besonders gefällt mir die mit der Hundedame :-) Falls wir uns nicht mehr lesen wünsche ich dir schon jetzt einen guten Rutsch in das neue Jahr. Ganz liebe Grüße, Dagmar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool collage pages!
    There is something about animal heads on humans that really intrigues me
    Also your English vocabulary is impressive as well.
    Thank you very much for taking the time to blog in more than one language. I appreciate all of the extra time it takes.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber