social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, December 27, 2014

wild horses


found These horses in an ars mundi Magazine.
words stamped (rbbb - Alpha) onto tissue and glued on.
 

 
for ajj

6 comments:

  1. Sehr energetische Journalseiten. Hier sind sehr viele Pferde, und es macht mir Spaß sie zu beobachten und 'besuchen'. Danke fürs Mitmachen bei AJJ! GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I visited your Wild Horses here I could hear Mick and the Rolling Stones singing ;-)
    Super pages for this month's really great AJJ challenge!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now my 80s love of rock is showing. As I was admiring this spread, I kept thinking about the Rolling Stones singing that song. What a gorgeous collage this turned into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMM. Seems Patty and I are on the same page on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, we can start a Chorus of three:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the strong backgrounds you started with and the end result and subject is very unusual. The two pages are alive.
    It's terrific.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber