social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, February 04, 2015

winter, that is...

 
winter is in full swing now.
well, it is only february, so that is ok.
but the crocuses show their leaves already...
 
 
a lot of People have the flu, the real Influenza, not only a Little cold.
i thought i might cook an (organic) chicken soup - one of the "home remedies" that should help... and as it is too late to cook it when the flu is here, i better make it in advance and put portions of it into the freezer.
and of course eat a first portion, as it tastes yummy!!
 

(if anybody Needs the recipe in english, just holler and i will edit this post...)
 
oh, and this is the day to Show you how i store my fave recipes:
i typed them onto Cards that fit into an old time-Card-holder (flea market),
and as they are laminated, i can use them in the kitchen without ruining them
(and of course each one got a little stamping on it;))
 
 
and as mixed media artists don´t know a boring weather, i Keep myself busy with making... ummm, Backgrounds;)  you never have too many, right? [ok, i HAVE too many!! but the fun...] gelli plate printed, this time, for further file-Folder-pockets...
 


9 comments:

  1. Yummy, Ich möchte Hühnersuppe sofort! Hab ich letzte Woche auch gehabt, schmeckt immer gut! Deine Rezeptkartei ist eine tolle Idee, ich bin da nicht so organisiert. Hintergründe herstellen ist auch etwas dass ich sehr gerne mache, es ist immer toll Vorrat zu haben für alle Gelegenheiten! Dir einen schönen Tag, hier ist es sehr kalt und frostig heute! GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, Ich möchte Hühnersuppe sofort! Hab ich letzte Woche auch gehabt, schmeckt immer gut! Deine Rezeptkartei ist eine tolle Idee, ich bin da nicht so organisiert. Hintergründe herstellen ist auch etwas dass ich sehr gerne mache, es ist immer toll Vorrat zu haben für alle Gelegenheiten! Dir einen schönen Tag, hier ist es sehr kalt und frostig heute! GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chicken soup looks wonderful. I wish I were there to share it with you. Oh that won't work. You might get what I have. Yes, I believe I have the flu. Chills, fever, and a cough that won't go away. Nose drips into my lungs. Not fun. But at least, I have my appetite. In fact, I am eating everything in sight.

    I love your gelli prints. As soon as I'm feeling better, I really MUST get over my dislike for the gelli. Yours are wonderful.

    Your winter looks about like mine. Except of course, yours is prettier.

    What a great way to store your recipes. I don't have that kind of room, but I sure like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also ich meld mich mal für eine Portion Hühnersuppe - Bitte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lecker, ich liebe Hühnersuppe!
    Liebe Johanna, zu Deiner Rasierschaumfrage hab ich Dir eine mail geschrieben.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um deinen tollen Holzkasten beneide ich dich richtig, und die Nutzungsidee ist genial.
    Jetzt habe ich richtig Lust auf Hühnersuppe bekommen... kann man ja auch essen, wenn man gesund ist.
    Gleich noch zum Stammtisch... LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy bunch of backgrounds. Your soup looks good. And your recipe holder idea is fab. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy, ich liebe Hühnersuppe und würde sofort ein Tässchen nehmen ;) Dein Rezeptaufbewahrungskasten ist ja wohl mehr als genial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have too many too, but they are fun to make and looks so good! We all need colour in the winter.
    Your soup looks gorgeous. Hope you don't succumb to the flu. Jx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber