social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, March 19, 2015

fox and goose

actually i wonder that it didn´t happen earlier;)
i made this entry in my Journal upside down... it was too late when i noticed that, so i didn´t want to glue the page together (and the backsides were already worked on...), so now it is just 180° rotated in the Journal.
 
 
the spread is about a childrens´ song (Fox, you stole the goose...), which i printed on ledger paper. at the bottom selfmade tape. stencilling, geese stamps from stempelmine, Background textured with a custom made numbers stamp.
moo mania & more has poultry as theme of the fortnight, and as the goose has wings, it is also linked to ajj.

15 comments:

  1. Als meine Tochter klein war hat sie immer gesungen, 'Fuchs, Du hast mich ganz gestohlen, bring mich.....etc' Tolle Seiten, sehr lustig, und ich habe auch oft falsch rum in meinem Journal gearbeitet. Danke für noch enen schönen Beitrag zu AJJ und Moo! GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist ein Hit ... was für eine tolle Interpretation des Liedes!
    Das hab ich öfter in meinen Journalen mit dem verkehrt rum.. anfangs hat mich das geärgert..aber jetzt ist mir das schnurzpiepegal.
    frau lernt die Perfektion nicht so wichtig zu nehmen....
    und gut so! Es ist nicht ausschlaggebend, wie rum es drin ist sonder WAS drin ist!
    Danke im Namen von AJJ und MM&M liebe Johanna!
    Einen wudnerschönen Tag!
    Bei uns ist sonnig aber wieder einige Grad unter Null jetzt am Morgen , wann die Temperaturen, die sie immer profezeien wohl kommen werden?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very different for sure.
    Terrific imagination and great artwork
    Thank you for joining us
    Love Chrissie AJJ guest hostess xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done that a few times, as well. it just makes me smile when I am looking at old journals and I come to a page where I have to turn the journal around!
    Your fox and goose page is delightful. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art and creativity never fail to put a big smile on my face, Johanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over from moo mania; I love this. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your self-made tape again, really interesting and colourful pages and nice links to all the challenges.


    ReplyDelete
  8. at first I thought your fox had wings ;-)
    but a closer look gave the full reveal = very cool
    and
    you made me giggle not at you but with you...you had a 50/50 chance of getting it upside down *ggg*
    Happy Springtime to you!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bei dem "usual suspect" musste ich laut lachen...klasse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oups... das ist mir bisland noch nicht passiert, kann aber noch kommen - ich will mal nicht zu laut rufen.
    Deine Doppelseite ist der Knaller, alleine schon die fröhlichen Farben - klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha ja alles immer richtig rum zu haben ist schwierig wenn man mitten im kreativen Schwung ist :-)
    Das Lied vom Fuchs fiel mir auch sofort dazu ein, hast Du Klasse umgesetzt.
    Ich wünsche Dir ein ebenso sonniges wie kreatives Wochenende.
    DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the journal spread. Animal energies have been "up" for me lately and I suspect I have a couple more pieces of animal totem paintings coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sewed the back side of a scrappy journal page upside down, which meant two pages upside down when folded. So I can totally understand.

    I've never heard that children's song before but of course, I loved the way you interpreted it.

    I can't believe how far behind I am visiting you. I truly hope to catch up tonight.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber