social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, March 01, 2015

graveyard angel

 
 
being in the pennant mood [didn´t i originally plan to work on UFOs??!] i made a Background of spray painted cardstock and Music Sheets.
the graveyard angel is a transparancy, layered with White tissue and cut out.
"silence" written with font attic on ledger paper
 
[if pennants don´t qualify in the challenge ajj please remove from the linklist;)]

14 comments:

  1. *umfall*
    Was für ein obersupergenialbrillianter Wimpel, bin hin und weg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful artwork

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wunderschön gemacht ist das wieder! Ein herrlicher Wimpel Johanna!
    Danke für's Verlinken zu Art Journal Journey!
    Schönen Sonntag Dir noch!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was für ein toller Wimpel! Großartig gearbeitet liebe Johanna! Ich wünche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag! xox Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, Johanna. I like the idea of using pennants for challenge entries, and this one is lovely. I always like your backgrounds, and this one is superb. Sheet music always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ganz toll Johanna, der Wimpel ist sehr schön gemacht. GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic page Johanna, so dramatic with the black color.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic page Johanna, so dramatic with the black color.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Herrliche Farben, der Wimpel gefällt mir.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very dramatic, and I love the way the bright orange is a vivid background to the fallen angel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This pennant is very striking - my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Graveyard angels are always so innocent. Lovely way to display it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and I like the way you added the word silence to it too.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber