social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, March 11, 2015

poultry

poultry is the theme for the next fortnight at mm&m...
and what was my first thought??
 

mean, macabre... says the chicken
yummy, healty... i said
 
dead chicken from coffeebreak designs, recipe and photo printed on old ledger, washi tape tim holtz, Alpha stamps ma Vinci

and linking to ajj, too :)

12 comments:

  1. GENIAL!!! haha!!!
    Das passt aber auch zu AJJ.. oder? Hühner haben immerhin auch Flügel...lol!
    MOO MANIA & MORE sagt dankeschön!
    Einen wunderschönen Tag Dir!
    Bei uns regnet es... ach menno, gestern war so schön!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jA WIR LIEBEN fEDERVIEH; ABER hÜHNERSUPPE SCHMECKT SOOOO gut! Upps, sorry, Capslock was on! Danke fürs Mitmachen bei AJJ und MM&M! GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zwei tolle Seiten, liebe Johanna.

    Danke für's Mitmachen bei MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful journal spread ~ I love your use of the complementary colors *and* the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started a recipe type book a few years ago. I altered the small book, but really didn't include any entire recipes. Now I want to get back to it again, because this looks like EXACTLY the type of altered book I want to make. One with recipes that have been embellished with lovely art. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Needless to say, EVERYTHING about this spread spoke to me. I love it, and wish I had your choices of washi tapes (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful spread with terrific ideas
    Thank you for joining us
    Love Chrissie AJJ guest hostess xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Seite und danke für's Rezept.
    Aber was ist denn ein Sico? LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  8. ich melde mich bei Dir zum Löffeln wenn ich erkältet bin, Hühnersuppe soll super helfen:-) Köstliche Seiten wie immer!
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danke für's Verlinken zur AJJ!
    ♥♥♥
    Schönen Mittwoch!
    Wünsche Dir Sonnenschein!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic spread and colors-and how fun is that dangling chicken stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me smile and looks great. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Herrlich wie du dein Suppenrezept in Szene gesetzt hast.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber