social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, March 02, 2015

second look: the raven legend

 
"the second on the second" over at elizabeth´s blog means posting a Repetition of an earlier creation on the second day of a month...
for february i Chose to Show my raven legend fabric book from march 2008
 
if interested in all six pages of the book click here.
 
well, the theme corresponds with current challenges, but i won´t link it as it is an "Oldie" - 7 years old. i still love it and this theme will always be Close to my heart.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful book and a great theme! I enjoyed looking at all the pages--illustrated so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jede einzelne Seite ist auch ein Kunstwerk für sich , da bist Du zurecht stolz !
    Super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an unexpected book, Johanna. I was especially thrilled to read the story behind the book. Although I enjoyed every page, and reading about each page as it related to the story, my favorite was probably Part 4, possibly because of the green, and possibly because of the background. The way you added the raven was lovely, too. I so enjoyed this journey down memory lane, and how the raven was born was quite interesting, too.

    Thanks so much for joining me for Second on the 2nd this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic book, and I loved the story you told with it.
    Thanks for repeating the post, I wasn't around the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your second look turned out to be a first for me and oh WOW Johanna!
    SO happy to get to visit your blog posts sharing the wonderful journey of your cool coat to create such a brilliant book!
    Happy March...
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it looks amazing. I'm off to have a look at your original post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Au, das kenne ich doch im Original, doch schön, es noch einmal hier zu sehen. Echt toll. LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wie cool ist das denn???
    Was für tolle Seiten! Einfach nur wunderschön und stolz kannst Du mit vollem RECHT sein!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber